Experiential Anatomy with Kim Fitzgerald. 10am-4pm
Lock in your anatomy knowledge, gain a true understanding of the inner workings of your body, and discover techniques that will allow you to live a pain-free life!
This course is designed for Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Fitness and Yoga instructors, PTs, healers, those with an interest in anatomy study, or anyone who would like to take their power back and become their own healer.
Areas of focus:
- Body Landmarks, Skeletal System, Muscle origin and insertion sites
- Athletic Performance and repetitive strain injury
- How to heal your body of pain and injury while locking in your anatomy knowledge
- Common injuries to be addressed: Plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, bunions, Mortons neuroma, faulty ankle alignment, knee pain, pelvis mal-alignments, SI joint pain, hip joint and low-back pain, sciatica, scoliosis, cervical spine injury and pain, rotator cuff injury, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, chronic fatigue and wide-spread muscle pain.
- Become a part of the "clean up crew", book this powerful course today!
Recently Viewed Items
You may also like
join our community
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for sneak peeks at new collections and early access to promos and flash sales!
Get News on Events and New Classes
Subscribe for deals on gear, special announcements and new class updates.